Why do I like the Sony Ericsson Better then the iPhone?
- Touchscreen similar to the iPhone
- High Speed Internet Access via 3G or WiFi
- Wireless synchronization with Exchange via ActiveSync
- Highest resolution display on a phone ever: 800*480 (Remote Desktop, here we come)
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Video Calling finally comes to the cell phone!
- Expandable Memory: MicroSD HC Card up to 8GB now, with 32GB and larger cards available in the future!
- 3.1 MegaPixel Camera
“Sony Ericsson unveiled at Barcelona’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona a Windows Mobile smartphone that uses a touch screen overlay to interact with the phone, making it a possible competitor to Apple’s touch-activated iPhone. The phone will work with both AT&T and T-Mobile’s forthcoming 3G networks.
The Xperia X1 will be available in North America in the second half of 2008, says Sony Ericsson’s Suzanne Cross, head product marketing manager for Sony Ericsson North America.
The new phone blends entertainment and productivity features, she notes. But the high-res touch screen is what will interest Apple lovers most…and will perhaps woo away current iPhone users.”